Forresters IP LLP is a top-rated intellectual property firm currently looking to recruit an experienced Trade Mark Legal Administrator to join our friendly team in our Liverpool office. This is a part-time, permanent role with the possibility to increase hours to full-time.
Salary: Up to £28,000 (full-time equivalent) dependant on experience.
Hours: 25 hours per week – preferably 5 hours each day or spread across 4 days
- A pleasant and friendly working environment
- Smart casual dress code
- 25 hour week – preferably 5 hours each day or spread across 4 days
- 26 days annual leave pro rata, increasing by one day with each complete years’ service, to a maximum of 31 days, in addition to bank holidays
- Life Assurance cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mutual pension contribution of up to 5%
- Read and Write software to support all staff
- Benefits Hub discount codes and vouchers
The purpose of this role is to provide first-class admin support to the trade mark fee earners. This includes completing the following tasks:
- Preparation of online forms for registration of trademarks and designs
- Processing correspondence and electronic files
- Preparation of cost estimates and reports for clients
- Monitoring WIP, preparing draft bills, uploading invoices to e-billing systems; dealing with accounts and any invoice enquiries
- Dealing with fee earner’s incoming emails and organising the completion of fee earner’s workload when they are not available
- Drafting letters, emails and reminders
- Transcribe audio-dictated correspondence
This is not an exhaustive list, and further information about this role can be found in our job description.
To be suited for this post, you must have demonstrable experience of working in an administrative role for a professional services company. We will look favourably on candidates with previous IP or Legal Admin experience.
For a full job specification, please click here.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by Thursday 15th December 2022. Please state in the cover letter your salary expectations and if you have a permanent right to live and work in the UK.
Please strictly no agencies.
We take the privacy and security of your data seriously, so if you wish to send in your CV speculatively or in response to an advertised vacancy, all information provided will be stored and processed in line with our Data Protection Policy and is protected under provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998/GDPR 2016/679. If your application is unsuccessful we will delete your personal data from our systems within one year of application. Please email GDPR-Contact@private.forresters-ip.com if you would like to request that your data be deleted sooner. You can view our Privacy Notice here for further information.